Saturday 6 August 2011

Life and Times in Gurgaon

Gurgaon, a city where I stepped two years ago. 2 years, 4 months, 14 days and a few hours to be precise. The ever expanding city. A city of contradictions. A place where you can find a few buildings which can put Delhi and Mumbai architects to shame. The same place where finding a stretch of 200 meters 'pothole-less' road is an achievement.

I am not sure how this blog is going to take its shape. I want it to be about myself as much as I want it to be about this place, this city. I guess it will juxtapose the two. It will be about my life in Gurgaon. It will be about what I observe here and what I feel about the city (and what I don't).

I used to write here and I am not sure what would happen to that space. May be I will occasionally keep writing there or I may just cross post a few there. Don't know. So, what will go here is yet to take its shape. I will try to keep one-post-a-day theme here. Let me see how successful I would be.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter